Disclaimer and information on the conditions of use of the website
In accordance with the information obligation envisaged in article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services, CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L., as the owner of the Website www.carttecairport.com, states the following:
1. Identification details:
- Company name: CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L.
- Company address: CALLE VALGRANDE 29, 280108 ALCOBENDAS
- VAT N° (CIF): B85108702
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration data in the Companies Register of Madrid: Tome 24265, Book 0, Folio 199, Section 8, Sheet M-436175, Registration 1.
The information set out here makes up and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of liability, and the obligations that Users of the Web Page published under the domain name www.carttec assume and undertake to respect.
- “Web Page” refers to carttec.com, the domain that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User” refers to any natural or legal person who uses or browses the Web Page.
- “Content” refers to the pages that make up the entire domain carttec.com, which form the information and services that CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. makes available to Internet users. The Content contains the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Web Page.
- “Hyperlink” refers to a technique by which a User can access different Web Pages or browse the Internet by simply clicking on the text, icon, button or image containing the link.
- “Cookies” refers to the technical means for “traceability” and tracking of Website browsing. Cookies are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, which is why CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. will duly and reliably warn of their use at the moment they are implemented in the Web Page.
3. Users / Conditions of use
Any Users who do not agree with the clauses and conditions for use set out in this Disclaimer must abstain from using the Web Page.
4. Use of the Website
www.carttecairport.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENT”) owned by CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. The USER assumes responsibility for use of the Website.
Some pages of the Website (www.carttecairport.com) may allow participation through comments, in which case any User can send texts using the form included for this purpose. By sending these texts by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts to make appropriate use of the Content that www.carttecairport.com offers through its Website, and to not use any text to:
- incur in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- disseminate Content or propaganda of racist or xenophobic nature, which involves illegal pornography or apology of terrorism, or which contravenes human rights.
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of carttec.com, of its suppliers or third parties, or introduce or disseminate on the net any computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause such damage.
- try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other Users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- in short, Users must comply with applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER undertakes NOT to use any of the Content for illegal purposes, or any use which is forbidden in the Disclaimer or by current legislation, which is harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which may in any way damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files, and all kinds of Content stored on any computer equipment owned or hired by CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L., of other Users, or of any Internet User (hardware and software).
THE USER undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Website, such as information, texts, data, Content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material which he or she may have had access in his or her condition of User of the Website, among others.
Likewise, in accordance with all of this, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content unless explicitly authorised in writing by CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L., which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless otherwise legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data which identify the reservation of rights of CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. or its owners, of the digital identifiers and/or fingerprints, or any other technical means established for recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Content using means or procedures different from those which, accordingly, have been made available or indicated for this purpose on the Web Pages where the Content is located, or, in general, from those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided they do not entail any risk of the Web Page and/or its Content being damaged or rendered unusable.
Likewise, the USER accepts:
- That CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. is not liable for any opinions expressed by Users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That Users’ comments do not represent the opinions of CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L., its partners or its employees.
- That CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of Content sent by Users. In this regard, all comments received will be automatically checked by an anti-spam filter, and their content will be moderated by a Website administrator, who will, in all cases, respect the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and input which violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, which demean youth or childhood, order or public safety, or which, in its opinion, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, www.carttecairport.com shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by Users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions in applicable regulation.
5. Confidentiality Policy. Data Protection
CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. is aware of the importance of both data protection and the privacy of THE USER, and to this end has implemented a data processing policy aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection of data and guaranteeing compliance with current applicable legislation, with this policy being at the heart of all the organisation’s actions.
For this reason, CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. insists on the compulsory reading of its “Confidentiality Policy”
As a service to our visitors, our Website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. For this reason, CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. cannot guarantee nor assume liability for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity or relevance of the Content of such Websites or their confidentiality practices. When providing your personal information to Websites not owned by www.carttecairport.com, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, anybody who intends to establish hyperlinks between their Website and ours (www.carttecairport.com) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Authorisation will not be required when the hyperlink only provides access to the homepage, but does not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of hyperlink will require express, unequivocal authorisation in writing by CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L.
- No frames will be created on or with CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L.’s Web Pages.
- There must not be, under any circumstance, any false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications about CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L., its directors, employees or partners, or the people listed on the Web Page, or the Users of the Web Page or of the Content provided.
- It must not be declared or reported that CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. has authorised the hyperlink or that it has in any way supervised or assumed the Content offered or made available at the Web Page where the hyperlink is established.
- The Web Page containing the hyperlink may only contain that which is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the hyperlink.
- The Web Page where the hyperlink is established must not contain any information which is illicit or contrary to morals and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain any Content that is contrary to any third-party rights.
7. Amendment of the Disclaimer
In order to improve the performance of the Website, CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. reserves the right to, at any time and without prior notice, make modifications and updates of the information it contains and of the configuration and design of the Website and of this disclaimer, as well as of any other particular conditions. THE USER must therefore read the Disclaimer every time he or she accesses the site.
8. Intellectual / industrial property
CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its Web Page, as well as the elements contained in it (such as images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for operation, access and use, etc.), owned by CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not authorised by CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L., will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. The elements of the web can be viewed and even copied and stored on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as this is done solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, overriding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L.’s Website.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Website are owned by CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. or, where appropriate, by third parties who have authorised their use, without it being understood that use of or access to the Website and/or the Content gives the User any rights over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, or that any exploitation rights which exist or which may exist on this Content are transferred to the User.
Moreover, the Content is the intellectual property of CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L., or, where applicable, of third parties, meaning the Intellectual Property rights are owned by CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. or by the third parties that have authorised its use, with these parties being exclusively entitled to all exploitation rights, in any form, and in particular all reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation rights. Any reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the Content of this Website for commercial purposes, on any media and by any technical means, is expressly forbidden unless authorised by CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L.
Any unauthorised use of the information contained on this Website, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. or of the third parties included on the Web Page who have assigned Content, will lead to liability in accordance with the law.
CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. is aware of the importance of data protection and of the privacy of THE USER, and, for this reason, insists that Users should read our Website’s “Cookies Policy”.
10. Web Page availability
CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Web Page or its Content, or that the Content is up-to-date, although it will strive to avoid, rectify or update all errors as required. In consequence, CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. shall not be liable for any damage or losses of any kind incurred by THE USER as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website during or prior to use.
CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. shall be released, with the exceptions envisaged in current legislation, from any liability for damage or losses of any kind that may come about due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Web Page and its Content, or for any failure to meet Users’ expectations with regards to the utility of the Web Page and its Content.
The function of the hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the User about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. These hyperlinks should not be understood as suggestions or recommendations.
Likewise, CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. shall not be liable for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored on it, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the computer used to connect to the Website’s services and Content.
- Poor operation of the browser or use of out-of-date versions.
CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. is not liable for the Content of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the hyperlinks or the results of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, and shall be released from any liability for damage of any kind caused to the User for this reason.
Access to the Web Page does not imply any obligation on the part of CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User shall, in all cases, be responsible for the availability of suitable tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programmes, meaning CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. shall not be liable for any security errors that may occur during the provision of the Web Page service, nor for any damage that may be caused to the computer system of the User or of third parties (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored on it, as a result of viruses on the computer used by the User to connect to the services and Content of the Website, a malfunction of the browser, or a failure to keep the browser up-to-date.
11. Web Page Quality
Given the dynamic, ever-changing environment of the information and services that are provided through the Website, CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. strives to ensure, but cannot guarantee, the truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or relevance of the Content.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Website is merely for informative purposes, consultation, education and publicity. In no case is this information binding or contractual.
CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. shall not be liable for any decisions THE USER may take based on this information, nor for any typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Website may contain. The information is subject to regular changes without prior notice in order to supplement, improve, correct or update the Content.
12. Availability of the Content
The Web Page and its Content are, in principle, of undefined duration. CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L., however, is authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the Web Page service and/or any of its Content at any time. When reasonably possible, CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L. will warn of the termination or suspension of the Web Page in advance.
For any questions regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Disclaimer, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved agree to abide by the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction they be entitled to.
14. Applicable law
These conditions are governed by Spanish legislation.
CART TECHNOLOGY, S.L.
All copyright is reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Any total or partial copying, reproduction or dissemination is strictly forbidden.